Tuesday, January 31, 2023
HomeViralBoy who swallowed dog toy is squeakin’ adorable

Boy who swallowed dog toy is squeakin’ adorable

Published on

spot_img

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news, trivia and special announcements.

Meet the kid who swallowed a dog toy — and lived to tell the “tail.” Jonathan Serrano, 13, was goofing around at home in Montgomery, Texas, when he accidentally inhaled the plastic squeaker from a pet toy, turning his voice into a high-pitched whistle. Video of the freaky, squeaky accident blew up on TikTok with more than 22 million views in just four days. Despite laughing it off in the ER, the teen was not a happy camper and had to miss out on a Boy Scouts trip. 

Latest articles

My Central Park proposal went viral — I was horrified by the nasty reactions

A picturesque engagement in Central Park is...

I sent my grandma a desk from Amazon — but she got a sex toy instead

This caused quite a buzz. ...

‘Pretty privilege curse’ stops hot women from getting dream jobs: career coach

Now here’s a hot tip for corporate...

More like this

My Central Park proposal went viral — I was horrified by the nasty reactions

A picturesque engagement in Central Park is...

I sent my grandma a desk from Amazon — but she got a sex toy instead

This caused quite a buzz. ...